Super Easy and Delicious Alfredo Sauce. Tips to Make Alfredo Sauce with Cream Cheese. This recipe for Homemade Alfredo Sauce is as quick and easy as I promised! Once you start cooking, it will go really fast, so I am going to walk through a new of my notes on ingredients, substitutions, and tips for making this recipe as delicious as possible.
It's great with chicken and shrimp (especially when they're seasoned with Cajun seasoning). You can also add any number of vegetables, like spinach or kale, broccoli, spring peas, asparagus, mushrooms. Melt butter in a medium, non-stick saucepan over medium heat. You can have Super Easy and Delicious Alfredo Sauce using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super Easy and Delicious Alfredo Sauce
- You need 1/2 C of Unsalted Butter.
- You need 8 oz of Cream Cheese (softened).
- You need 3 tsp of Minced Garlic or 2 tsp Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 2 C of Milk.
- You need 6 oz of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
Add cream cheese and garlic powder, stirring with wire whisk until smooth. Add milk, a little at a time, whisking to smooth out lumps. Super easy to serve this over pasta if that's what you prefer! My advice is to cook your pasta (I used gluten free linguine) before you cook the sauce and then simply drain it and put the lid on the pan to keep warm.
Super Easy and Delicious Alfredo Sauce step by step
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat..
- Add cream cheese and garlic, stirring with wire whisk until smooth..
- Add milk, a little at a time, whisking to smooth out lumps..
- Stir in Parmesan and pepper..
- Remove from heat when sauce reaches desired consistency..
- Sauce will thicken rapidly, thin with milk if cooked too long..
- Keep the heat at medium to avoid scorching the sauce..
The Alfredo Sauce cooks up quickly so you won't need to wait if you cook the past first. And the best part: It's super easy! Chicken and Shrimp Alfredo is the answer when you need to make something quick and easy for dinner. Creamy homemade Alfredo sauce from scratch is loaded with tons of garlic and Parmesan cheese, with a delicious hint of dry white wine. I absolutely love the taste of white wine in Alfredo sauce or seafood meals like chicken n shrimp Alfredo.