Easy Alfredo Sauce. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! What to Make with Alfredo Sauce. Once you've mastered this easy Alfredo sauce recipe, use it to make any number of delicious pasta dishes.
Melt butter in a medium, non-stick saucepan over medium heat. Add cream cheese and garlic powder, stirring with wire whisk until smooth. Add milk, a little at a time, whisking to smooth out lumps. You can have Easy Alfredo Sauce using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Alfredo Sauce
- It’s 2 cups of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 stick of butter OR 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare package of Fettuccine Alfredo prepared per.
A heavenly convergence of whipping cream, butter and Parmesan cheese cooks down effortlessly into a velvety, classic Alfredo sauce. You may never go back to the store-bought variety. In a medium bowl, beat butter and Parmesan with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add cream, a little at a time, until mixture resembles softly scrambled eggs.
Easy Alfredo Sauce instructions
- Combine butter and cream in saucepan until hot. Add Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper and stir..
- Once butter is melted, take pan off heat. Sauce will thicken..
- Prepare pasta as per package..
- Add pasta into sauce pan and enjoy.
Good for reducing fat a bit, or if you realize at the last minute you don't have enough cream! We love Alfredo sauce and it is a quick and easy sauce that can be made in minutes with these simple ingredients. Enjoy alfredo sauce right when you need it! Whisk dairy ingredients together: In a medium saucepan add butter, heavy whipping cream, and cream cheese. Cook over medium heat and whisk until melted.