Yummy Alfredo Sauce, this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try. if you search Yummy Alfredo Sauce you in right place.
You can cook Yummy Alfredo Sauce using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yummy Alfredo Sauce :
- It’s 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese –
- You need 1/2 cup of Fresh Parmesan Cheese –
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk –
- You need 6 oz of Cream Cheese –
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter –
- You need 1 of as needed Ground Pepper –
Yummy Alfredo Sauce instructions
- In a medium saucepan, combine both Parmesan cheeses, 2/3 cup of milk (set aside the other 1/3 cup) cream cheese, and butter..
- Stir and cook on low heat. Let simmer for about 30 minutes or until creamy. Stirring occasionally..
- When Alfredo is almost done add the remaining 1/3 cup of milk and add ground pepper..
- This recipe is for two people only (I use half a box of noodles). I make this for my husband and I. So you can double the recipe if there are more people in your house. (Also, I always use penne noodles with Alfredo sauce) Add some grilled chicken seasoned with Original Mrs.Dash and Mesquite Grilling Seasoning!!.