Thai Beef Noodle Soup.
You can cook Thai Beef Noodle Soup using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Beef Noodle Soup
- Prepare of rice noodles.
- Prepare of oil, divided.
- Prepare of steak, top round or NY strip.
- You need of celery, sliced on thin diagnal.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- You need of medium sliced jalapenos.
- Prepare of scallions, sliced thinly.
- It’s of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of beef broth.
- Prepare of fish sauce.
- It’s of garlic chili pepper sauce.
- It’s of bean sprouts.
- It’s of chopped cilantro.
Thai Beef Noodle Soup step by step
- Put a large pot of salted water on to boil..
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil over a medium high heat in a large skillet or soup pot. Pan fried steak 3 to 4 minutes on each side for medium rare. Remove to plate..
- Reduce heat to medium and saute garlic in pan droppings until golden. Add jalapenos and stir fry until juices start to release..
- Add celery scallions and cinnamon. Stirring, cook for 1 minute.
- Add broth fish sauce and garlic chili pepper sauce to vegetables. Bring to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes and turn heat to low..
- Meanwhile slice beef into thin strips and set aside. Add any accumulated juices to soup..
- Boil noodles according to the box directions. Rinse in cold water and drain. Toss with remaining oil to keep noodles separated..
- Just before serving add bean sprouts to soup and stir for one minute.
- Divide noodles between four bowls top with reserved steak and ladle soup over. Garnish with cilantro and serve..