Strawberry banana bread, this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try. Strawberry Banana Bread is a blend of fresh, juicy strawberries mixed with bananas that make this bread soft and moist in every slice. This is quick and easy bread that your family is going to love! Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.
Strawberry banana bread is a fun twist on banana bread; it's moist and flavorful and looks so pretty! Strawberries add color to an otherwise brown bread – and they brighten up the flavor, too. I love banana bread and adding strawberries to an already good thing makes it that much better. You can have Strawberry banana bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry banana bread :
- It’s of butter, softened.
- It’s of granulated sugar.
- You need of large eggs, beaten.
- Prepare of ripe bananas, mashed.
- Prepare of flour.
- It’s of baking soda.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of fresh strawberries chopped & tossed in 1 Tbsp of flour.
When I saw a recipe for Strawberry Bread at Evan's Eat Laugh Love for my Secret Recipe Club of. This super simple Strawberry Pie Recipe is loaded with strawberries and a homemade jelly filling. This strawberry banana bread recipe needs to come with a massive disclaimer – once you cut it don't expect it to last any longer than a few seconds! This Strawberry Banana Bread is loaded with so much juicy fruit flavour!
Strawberry banana bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees. Spray two 9×5 loaf pan with nonstick spray. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, using a KitchenAid Stand Mixerwith paddle attachment cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy..
- In a small bowl, beat eggs using a fork. Add eggs to sugar mixture and beat until combined. Add mashed bananas and mix until combined..
- Sift all dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add sifted dry ingredients to banana mixture and mix until flour is just combined. DO NOT OVERMIX! Fold in floured covered strawberries..
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pans and bake at 375F for 15 minutes. REDUCE heat to 350F and bake for an additional 30 minutes until edges are slightly brown or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Let cool completely before removing from loaf pans..
If you want a great banana bread you can have with breakfast, tea, or dessert this it! Gluten free, made with healthier ingredients. Make our moist strawberry banana bread all summer long with fresh strawberries, bananas, white whole wheat flour, and little honey. Your kids will love this strawberry bread and BONUS, it's healthy! Fresh strawberries are starting to come into season and make me dream about strawberry shortcake and all the different ways to enjoy delicious strawberries for.