Lenten Tomato Soup.
You can cook Lenten Tomato Soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lenten Tomato Soup
- You need of Tomato Soup.
- Prepare of Water.
- It’s of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of Ground Tumeric.
- You need of Ground Dry Basil.
- Prepare of Milk.
- Prepare of or about a squeeze of Honey Mustard Salad dressing *.
Lenten Tomato Soup step by step
- Heat soup and water in saucepan on low 5 minutes to warm.
- Stir in each other ingredient, salad dressing last..
- Cook on medium heat, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes until well blended and soup eating hottness..
- Serve up with Shredded Wheat (Honey Nut is okay read label if watching sugar for lent).
- Some contain sugar.