Grilled Hawaiian Chicken.
You can cook Grilled Hawaiian Chicken using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Hawaiian Chicken
- It’s of Meat.
- You need 3 lb of Chicken Thighs, Boneless Skinless.
- You need of Produce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Chopped White Onion.
- You need of Canned Goods.
- You need 1 can of 13.5 Coconut Milk.
- You need of Condiments.
- Prepare 2 cup of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- It’s of Liquids.
- Prepare 2 cup of Water.
- Prepare of Oil's & Vinegars.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame Oil.
- You need of Baking & Spices.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
Grilled Hawaiian Chicken instructions
- remove any visible fat from the chicken thighs..
- whisk the soy sauce, water, brown sugar, onions, garlic, sesame oil, and coconut milk in a large bowl. add the chicken thighs and marinate the chicken overnight..
- heat the grill to high. add the chicken and turn down to low. grill chicken at a low heat so that the marinade does not burn for 5-7 minutes per side or until done..
- serve over rice.