Zucchini pancakes with cheese, this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try. if you search Zucchini pancakes with cheese you in right place. Zucchini Pancakes are the perfect way to enjoy the perfect vegetable, zucchini! Shredded zucchini is tossed with parmesan cheese, flour, and spices then fried into perfectly delicious bites. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs.
The following recipe is a tasty way to use up some of that prolific crop of zucchini from your garden. These moist, savory cakes are delicious hot from the griddle; warm; at room temperature. even cold. Although these pancakes (or are they "fritters"?) are made with zucchini and carrots, you can add in almost any vegetable you need to use up. You can have Zucchini pancakes with cheese using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini pancakes with cheese :
- Prepare 300 g of zucchini (courgette) –
- You need 1 of egg –
- You need 3 tbsp of yoghurt –
- Prepare 5 tbsp of all purpose flour –
- You need 1,5 dl of milk –
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil –
- Prepare to taste of Salt –
- It’s of Filling –
- You need 8 tbsp of sour cream –
- It’s 100 g of grated cheese –
- You need 7 tbsp of curd –
This recipe uses carrots, zucchini, scallions, and parsley, but don't feel limited to just those veggies. The sky's the limit when it comes to fillings. Made with zucchini, these are a tasty change of pace from ordinary potato pancakes. Place zucchini in a colander over a plate; let stand to drain.
Zucchini pancakes with cheese step by step
- Cut off the ends of the zucchini and with a cheese grater or spiralizer, make it into very thin strips. Salt it, let it stand for a while, then press out the excess water..
- Make the pancake batter: take the prepared zucchini and add the egg, flour, yoghurt, milk,little oil and little salt, mix well. Prepare the pancakes on little oil in a pan..
- Make the filling by mixing sour cream and curd, and serve the pancakes hot with melting cheese on top.
Squeeze and blot dry with paper towels. In a bowl, mix egg, cheese, baking mix and pepper. Scrub zucchini and trim off ends. Shred coarsely in food processor or by hand. View top rated Cheese zucchini pancakes recipes with ratings and reviews.