EASY orange chicken and fried rice – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try. Chinese Orange Chicken made with crispy fried chicken covered in an authentic orange sauce. You may reserve some of the sauce to place on rice. This is a really great recipe not only because it's delicious, but because the directions are so easy and straight. Thank you for watching and I hope you enjoy this delicious, easy to make, orange chicken and fried rice recipe!
Try our healthy and easy chicken fried rice recipe with orange. Lemongrass Chicken Fried Rice Recipe & Video. If you follow my recipe and directions, you won't miss the deep fry chicken or chicken thighs, just trust me! You can easy and quick cook EASY orange chicken and fried rice using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you to cook that.
Ingredients that must be prepared for EASY orange chicken and fried rice :
- You need of for the chicken:.
- It’s 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into one inch cubes.
- make ready 2 cups of flour.
- Set 3 of eggs.
- Set 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, salt and garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 bottle of Panda Express orange sauce.
- make ready of For the rice:.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Set 2 cups of white rice (rinsed, cooked and cooled completely).
- make ready 1/3 of purple onion finely diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of carrots diced fine.
- make ready 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of soy sauce or oyster sauce.
Honestly, I like this healthy orange chicken better than from panda express or any other Chinese take out restaurants. Enjoy delicious citrus chicken marinated in lemon and orange juice with brown sugar, vinegar, soy Amazing! This was so easy to prepare and it tastes even better than what you get in a restaurant. After frying chicken keep warm on baking sheet in oven.
EASY orange chicken and fried rice preparation of
- Heat fryer to 375, Mix spices with flour and dip chicken in flour egg then flour and fry until golden brown and floating. Toss in orange sauce..
- Heat a pan up to high heat and put oil in pan with carrots and onion. Cook until tender. slide to the side of the pan and crack your egg in and scramble. Stir it all together and place in a bowl. Place butter in pan and fry rice until brown and add in egg and veggies and soy sauce..
Take chicken fried rice for example. It takes a long time to cut up all the vegetables and chicken. Nit to mention cooking the rice beforehand. I made orange chicken recently with that sauce and it taste nothing alike. Now, I did realize I kinda fucked up because I didn't heat up the sauce first in the wok.