Four Cheese Alfredo Sauce. Try Drive Up, Pick Up, or Same Day Delivery. On medium low, heat the butter in a pot. Cook until garlic is golden brown.
In a medium saucepan combine whipping cream and butter. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring frequently until butter melts. Gradually stir in grated Parmesan cheese, grated mozzarella cheese, grated provolone cheese, and grated Romano cheese. You can have Four Cheese Alfredo Sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Four Cheese Alfredo Sauce
- It’s 32 oz of Heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Asiago.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Romano.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Havarti.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic (pressed).
- You need 2 tbsp of Parsley.
- Prepare 8 oz of Butter (unsalted).
Classico Four Cheese Alfredo Pasta Sauce is made the way the earliest Alfredo sauces were made in Rome. Here, fresh cream is blended with Ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, and Asiago cheese for an authentic rich and creamy flavor. This gluten free pasta sauce helps you create exciting and delicious meals such as chicken Alfredo. Prego Four Cheese Alfredo Sauce has the ideal balance of cream, real white cheddar, Asiago, Parmesan, Romano cheeses and garlic for silky, smooth flavor.
Four Cheese Alfredo Sauce instructions
- In medium sauce pan melt butter and sauté garlic..
- Add heavy whipping cream and wait til it starts to bubble around edge it pan..
- Add cheeses slowly and use whisk to blend together..
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Whisk occasionally.
Your family will love the luscious, creamy flavor this Alfredo brings to pasta or your own family-pleasing recipes. Four Cheese Alfredo Sauce Prego® Four Cheese Alfredo Sauce balances cream, real White cheddar, Asiago, Parmesan, Romano cheeses and garlic—all for a smooth taste. In a small saucepan, heat the heavy cream, butter, and cream cheese over medium heat, stirring regularly. When the butter and cream cheese have melted, add the Parmesan, mozzarella, and Romano cheeses. As the cheeses melts, bring the mixture to a boil, stirring continuously.