Bayou Bounty Alfredo, this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try. if you search Bayou Bounty Alfredo you in right place.
You can have Bayou Bounty Alfredo using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bayou Bounty Alfredo :
- You need 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter –
- You need 1 teaspoon of seafood seasoning (old bay) –
- You need 1/2 pound of cooked, peeled shrimp –
- You need 1 pound of cooked crawfish –
- It’s 1 packet of McCormick creamy garlic Alfredo sauce mix –
- You need 2 cups of milk –
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese –
- You need 3 tablespoons of fresh parsley (optional) –
- You need 1 pound of fettuccine pasta cooked –
Bayou Bounty Alfredo instructions
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, heat the butter. Add the shrimp and crawfish and cook until the seafood is heated through..
- Stir in sauce mix, seasoning, and milk. I also added about 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning (Tony’s) it’s great if you like it spicy!.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly..
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, about 1 tablespoon at a time..
- Add the pasta and enjoy!!!!.