Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops with Garlic Red Wine Vinegar Salad – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can easy and quick cooking Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops with Garlic Red Wine Vinegar Salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Next how you to achieve it.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops with Garlic Red Wine Vinegar Salad :
- Prepare 4 pcs of pork chops (thin in size) garlic powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Set of fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- make ready of For the salad:.
- make ready 25 gr of purple cabbage, thinly sliced.
- make ready 300 gr of iceberg lettuce leaves, torn into bite size pieces.
- It’s 1 of carrot, shredded or julienned.
- make ready 150 gr of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- make ready 1 of English cucumber, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of Garlic red wine vinegar dressing (mix well in a small bowl):.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 30 ml of red wine vinegar.
- You need 60 ml of olive oil.
- make ready to taste of salt and black pepper powder.
Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops with Garlic Red Wine Vinegar Salad instructions
- In a big bowl, mix all salad ingredients. Add the dressing. Mix well. Set aside..
- Pat dry pork chops with paper towel. Sprinkle them generously with garlic powder, salt, and black pepper on both side. Set aside..
- Heat olive oil over medium high heat. When it’s shimmering hot, add in the pork chops..
- Sear on one side for 2-3 minutes without moving them until it turn golden brown. Flip and sear the other side as well. Remove from the heat..
- Serve with salad and French fries if desired. Yum! 😋.