Chicken Tortellini with Shrimp in Avocado Alfredo Cream Sauce. Great recipe for Chicken Tortellini with Shrimp in Avocado Alfredo Cream Sauce. This recipe came about from my love for all the ingredients and my hope that they would taste great together. Tastes great with or without the shrimp.
You can get my favorite recipe for Cheesy Shrimp Tortellini Alfredo Skillet Recipe. Creamy sauce, tasty tortellini, and tender shrimp, I don't think it gets better than this. Cheesy Shrimp Tortellini Alfredo Skillet Dinner I have a weakness for tortellini. You can cook Chicken Tortellini with Shrimp in Avocado Alfredo Cream Sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Tortellini with Shrimp in Avocado Alfredo Cream Sauce
- You need 40 oz of Chicken Tortellini.
- It’s 1 cup of cooked baby Shrimp.
- It’s 16 oz of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Prepare 1 stick of real Butter, salted.
- Prepare 2 cups of grated Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 2 of smaller Avocados.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
Whether it is cheese filled, beef or chicken filled or spinach filled. This recipe is made easy by heading over to my local Loblaws to pick up a rotisserie chicken from the Grab and Go section along with refrigerated tortellini and pre-made pesto. See great recipes for Pasta with Creamy Garlic Butter Alfredo Sauce and Shrimp too! Easy Tortellini Alfredo for the win!
Chicken Tortellini with Shrimp in Avocado Alfredo Cream Sauce step by step
- Blend the stick of butter and the heavy whipping cream in a medium sauce pan. Once the butter has mostly melted, add cheese, salt, pepper, and stir until smooth and creamy. The sauce will thicken once you take it off heat..
- While butter is melting in pan. Have tortellini in a separate pan of water and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Once boiling, take off heat, drain water and rinse pasta..
- Peel both avocados, place in a small mixing bowl and cut into small pea-size chunks with a sharp knife. Mix into the sauce..
- Sauté shrimp in olive or coconut oil until fully cooked. Might want to do this step first..
- Blend shrimp into sauce, stir, and pour sauce mixture into the pasta. Mix thoroughly and serve. Should make 8-10 servings..
What beats cheese tortellini smothered in a rich, buttery, creamy, garlicky alfredo sauce on those nights when nothing but pasta will do? This dish is an easy crowd-pleaser and sure to be a new family favorite. When the tortellini was about half done – I started the alfredo sauce. If you time it right, the chicken, pasta and alfredo are all ready at the same time. Deliciously creamy Baked Mac & Cheese, loaded with sour cream, bacon, and chives and topped with buttery bread crumbs.