Easy and simple cucumber salad – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try. I used white wine vinegar because it's a bit milder. I also used two cucumbers that I thinly sliced and didn't peel. This Easy Cucumber Salad recipe is a family favorite recipe that people have been enjoying for ages. Thinly sliced cucumbers and onion are tossed in a It's a popular side dish that has made its way to America.
There are two different versions of Cucumber Salad. This easy cucumber salad consists of nothing more than the cucumbers, some rice vinegar, either dill or basil, and salt and pepper. You don't even really need the herbs! You can easy and quick serve Easy and simple cucumber salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. then how you to achieve that.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Easy and simple cucumber salad :
- You need of Cucumber.
- You need of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- make ready Bowl of or whatever your making the cucumber salad in.
- Set of Sweet Onion can be in or optional.
- Prepare of Spoon.
- It’s of Whole Milk.
Every other day I bring in a handful, peel them and chop them up for this simple, easy cucumber salad to serve as a side. In our house, when it comes to cucumbers the mantra is "the more, the better." This cucumber salad is essentially cucumbers and onions in vinegar — three kinds of vinegar, to be precise. Here's what you need to make the tangy cucumber salad dressing. This Simple Tomato Cucumber Salad, one of my favorite summer salads, was a perfect match.
Easy and simple cucumber salad instructions
- Use a couple of spoonful of sour cream in a mixing bowl or whatever your putting it in then add a little but of sugar like half a table spoon mix a bit then add a bit of whole milk taste the sauce if it's either too sweet add more sour cream if it's just right next step.
- Next step cut up as much cucumbers you would like either with or without the skin and even sweet onion cut as much as you like into the sauce mix well together.
- Final thing put in the fridge for a couple of hours like 1 to 2 hours and it gets better if you leave it in longer.
The light and bright flavors of fresh tomato and cucumber perfectly contrast Why are simple recipes like this great? Because they're SO easy to build on! The salad presented below is bare bones and, while. Even though the cucumber salad is very quick and easy, it doesn't lack on flavor. The simple dressing brings all the delicious and refreshing flavor of the Besides my favorite go-to summer salad – Tomato Cucumber Avocado Salad – this one is my next favorite.