Veggie Alfredo. Looking for an easy vegetarian pasta dish? Spring vegetables brighten up this classic fettuccine Alfredo recipe. Ingredients you'll need to make it include, fettuccine pasta, shiitake mushrooms.
Red peppers are high in vitamin C and beta-carotene. Stir in Alfredo sauce, Parmesan, basil and cooked pasta. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and serve immediately. You can cook Veggie Alfredo using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veggie Alfredo
- You need of Angel hair spaghetti pasta (6 servings).
- It’s of Water (approximately 1 gal for boiling).
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of Baby carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of Broccoli (Chopped).
- You need 1 cup of Collflower (Chopped).
- Prepare 2 cups of Meatballs.
- You need of Alfredo Sauce 3 – 16oz jars.
- Prepare 1 tbl of spoon Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of bell sweet pepper (optional/Chopped).
- It’s of Butter on top (optional).
This super creamy yet light Vegetable Alfredo Pasta is loaded with enough vegetables to make your salad jealous. Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a boil. Stir in penne and return to a boil. Prepare an envelope of Alfredo sauce mix according to package directions; serve with lasagna.
Veggie Alfredo step by step
- Add water and salt in deep pan and vegetable oil along with spaghetti pasta and let boil until tender..
- In skillet, brown meatballs and cook all chopped vegetables together with a small amount of vegetable oil..
- Steam baby carrots until tender and add to meatball & veggies..
- When all is cooked combine with Alfredo Sauce, pasta and let simmer on low heat for ten minutes then serve..
Blend or puree for several minutes or until very smooth. Add cheeses and half & half. In another bowl, mix alfredo sauce and milk until smooth. Top with half of the uncooked noodles, pressing noodles into sauce. Spread with half of the ricotta mixture, top that with half of the vegetable mixture, then half of the mozzarella cheese.