Flank Steak over Tortellini in Parmesan Cream sauce. Recipe In This Video: Tortellini in a Creamy Parmesan Sauce. In a large sauté pan add the whipping cream and cook over medium heat for about four to five minutes stirring well, until it is thick enough Add the cooked, drained tortellini to the cream in pan stirring well and cook for two minutes. Funny motivational speaker Vinny Verelli cooks up a heart stoping tortellini recipe with heavy cream, parmesan cheese and prosciutto ham.
Melt butter in large pan over medium heat. Stir gently until coated with butter. Add cream and prosciutto ham, combining gently. You can cook Flank Steak over Tortellini in Parmesan Cream sauce using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Flank Steak over Tortellini in Parmesan Cream sauce
- Prepare of flank steak.
- It’s of cheese tortellini.
- It’s of heavy cream.
- Prepare of butter.
- It’s of shredded Parmesan.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It’s of sea salt.
- Prepare of cracked pepper.
- Prepare of olive oil, extra virgin.
Cheese tortellini are tossed in an easy Parmesan cream sauce with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes. A couple of weeks ago, I was getting ready to touch base with everyone about Sunday dinner and was stumped for dinner ideas. I asked my husband if there. Cheesy Tortellini in a creamy, rich Garlic Parmesan sauce.
Flank Steak over Tortellini in Parmesan Cream sauce step by step
- Season flank steak with sea salt, pepper, and garlic powder..
- Add olive oil to frying pan (I like to use cast iron), and heat pan over medium heat..
- Sear steak on both sides until it reaches desired temperature (I like mine medium rare). Set aside to rest..
- Melt butter in a medium sauce pan on medium heat..
- Add heavy cream and Parmesan cheese to pan, and stir often until cheese is melted..
- Prepare tortellini as described on package, while making the cream sauce..
- Combine tortellini and cream sauce..
- Slice flank steak on the bias. I like mine thinly sliced, adding the majority to the tortellini. Reserve some for garnish, and enjoy!.
I think if I had to choose, Italian would be my favorite food of all time, and Fettuccine Alfredo would definitely top the list. Creamy Tortellini bursting with cheesy tortellini, Italian sausage, sweet potatoes, spinach and bacon smothered in a luscious Parmesan cream sauce This Creamy Tortellini recipe is about to become a new favorite dinner that's quick, easy and insanely delicious. It is an ode to my Zuppa. The Best Tortellini Sauce Recipes on Yummly Looking for delicious Parmesan Cream Sauce recipe?