Corned Beef Hash with Eggs Over Easy – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can easy and quick serve Corned Beef Hash with Eggs Over Easy using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. after this how you to cook it.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Corned Beef Hash with Eggs Over Easy :
- make ready 2 cups of cooked minced corn beef.
- It’s 1/2 of medium red onion diced.
- Set 1 of medium clove garlic crushed or minced fine.
- Set Pinch of dried thyme.
- Set Pinch of dried oregano.
- Set 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Eggs over easy.
- It’s 1 of medium potato cut into small dice.
Corned Beef Hash with Eggs Over Easy step by step
- Place diced potato into a saucepan of cold water, bring to boil and simmer until almost done, drain and set aside. Remove as much as the fat as you can from the cooked corn beef, and chop fine.
- Melt butter in skillet, add diced onion and cook until translucent, add crushed garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add spices, reserved corn beef, and potato, stir to combine.
- Flatten out in skillet and continue to cook over medium heat until crust starts to form, turn and repeat, plate and serve with eggs.