Tuna Mousse with Avocados. The Best Tuna Mousse Recipes on Yummly Place the melted chocolate, avocados, agave, cocoa powder, vanilla and salt in a food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping the sides of the bowl as needed.
This is the most delicious tuna mousse. This is the most delicious tuna mousse. I got the recipe from a friend after having it at her party and not being able to get it out of my mind. You can cook Tuna Mousse with Avocados using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna Mousse with Avocados
- It’s of Tuna in Spring Water (Chunks best).
- Prepare of Large Tbls Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Anchovy Fittles.
- Prepare of Capers.
- Prepare of Lemon or Lime Juice.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare of Avocados.
- Prepare of Paprika to Garnish.
A simple combination of tuna salad and avocados, they're easy to make, loaded with healthy protein, healthy fats and will keep you satiated long after lunch is over. Learn how to make vegan avocado mousse in three delicious flavors: dark chocolate, key lime pie and raspberry banana! As it turns out, avocado mousse is far from a new phenomenon. Vegan bloggers have been sharing these recipes for years, and basically I'm just.
Tuna Mousse with Avocados instructions
- Put everything into a blender or food processor with Blade – pulse until smooth but no puree – little texture is good..
- Pour into a bowl and put in the Fridge for 55 min or over night. it will thicken..
- Serve over half an avocado with some salad and hot buttered Toast. Sprinkle with a little paprika to garnish..
Tuna Mousse Recipe, Learn how to make Tuna Mousse (absolutely delicious recipe of Tuna Mousse ingredients and cooking method) A delicate Made with tuna, mayo, herbs, cream and served with a refreshing cucumber sauce. This Tuna Mousse recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried. Squeeze lime juice over avocado halves. Scoop out bigger wells from each half, leaving a small border. Chop removed avocado and set aside.