Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo. Yes, I can see how it could be easily adapted to include chicken or ham or bacon or veggies. I have made alfredo from a number of different recipes and this is one of the nicest. So simple with the packaged fresh three cheese tortellini that was waiting for the right sauce.
Season the chicken generously with salt and pepper. This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my affiliate disclosure for more details. You can cook Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo
- You need of Chicken.
- You need 8 oz of Chicken Breast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Blues Hog Dry Rub Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter, Unsalted.
- You need 1/4 cup of Onion, diced.
- You need 4 Branches of Cilantro, destemmed and chopped.
- You need of Tortellini Alfredo.
- It’s 8 oz of Three Cheese Tortellini.
- Prepare 12 oz of Alfredo Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of GroundPepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven over medium heat, combine Alfredo sauce and pesto. Stir in the chicken, artichokes and olives. Cook over medium heat until heated through.
Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo instructions
- Slice 8oz Chicken Breast in half longways, pat both sides with towel to remove excess juices. Season with dry rub seasoning. Heat skillet medium high with butter as heats up. Add chicken and don’t touch. Let it sear approx 6-8 minutes. Turn over and continue to sear. Baste with butter sauce. Continue to sear until chicken is tender or 120° in center. Meanwhile add diced 3/4 of diced onion and half the cilantro and sauté with chicken. Remove chicken and let rest in aluminum foil to maintain heat..
- In a sauce pan, add water and salt to a boil and add in tortellini. Stir immediately. Continue to lightly boil for about 2min. Drain..
- In skillet on low heat, add in Alfredo sauce, pepper, and Cayenne Pepper. Stir occasionally until hot and add tortellini and remaining onion and cilantro. Continue to stir until lightly boils..
- Remove chicken, and sautéed onion/cilantro from foil, slice chicken..
- Plate Tortellini Alfredo and top with slices of chicken and sauté mix..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Drain tortellini; add to chicken mixture with tomato. Chicken Alfredo tortellini is rather decadent as an everyday dinner, but for special occasions, it's an indulgent and easy-to-make treat. This recipe combines chunks of juicy chicken and tender cheese tortellini in a creamy, Parmesan-loaded, parsley-flecked Alfredo sauce. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook and stir the chicken, bacon and adobo seasoning over medium heat until chicken is no longer pink. Add onion and red pepper; cook and stir until tender.