CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝 – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can easy and quick serve CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝 using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you to cook it.
Ingredients that must be prepared for CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝 :
- make ready 2 packs of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 1 (16 ounce) of jar salsa.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- make ready 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of taco seasoning mix.
- Set 1 can of red enchilada sauce (10 ounce).
- You need 1 (8 ounce) of package cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 (8 ounce) of package 4 -Cheese blend.
- You need 1 box (16 ounce) of Cellentani pasta.
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs in bottom of crockpot……
- Place into crockpot over chicken thighs : salsa, minced garlic, black pepper, oregano, taco seasoning and enchilada sauce, mix well……
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours, stirring occasionally…….
- After chicken has cooked for 8 hours, remove cover and lightly shred chicken, then add your softened cream cheese and package of 4 – cheese blend……
- Mix cheeses into chicken mixture thoroughly…….Mixture will be creamy……
- Meanwhile boil your pasta until al dente, drain well and pour cooked pasta into crockpot, mix all well…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.