Easy Egg Drop Soup – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can easy and quick cooker Easy Egg Drop Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Next how you to make ready it.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Easy Egg Drop Soup :
- Set 4 cups of chicken broth or stock.
- Prepare 2-3 tbs of cornstarch (based on how thick you like it).
- make ready 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground turmeric.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 2 of green onions – sliced on a bias (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame oil (optional).
Easy Egg Drop Soup preparation
- In a medium sauce pan wisk together chicken broth, cornstarch, ginger, and turmeric. Bring to a simmer over medium high heat. Stirring frequently. While broth is heating up, wisk eggs together in a separate bowl. Set aside..
- When broth simmers reduce heat to medium low. Slowly begin stirring in a circular motion. As you stir, slowly drizzle in beaten eggs to form into "ribbons". If using green onions, stir in two thirds of the slices immediately after eggs..
- Turn heat to low and let soup sit 2 minutes. Drizzle in sesame oil if using and stir to combine. Dish up and garnish with remaining green onions to serve..
- Note: For thinner egg ribbons continue stirring with the wisk when adding eggs. For thicker ribbons switch to a wooden spoon..