Carbonara Fettuccine. This carbonara is a delectable, mouth watering pile of yummy goodness. I recommend a nice salad with it – that's all you will need for a complete meal. Fettuccine Carbonara Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Today I show you how to make a delicious Carbonara with my simple recipe. This is one of my favourite recipes because it is so easy and can be made in a low fat version (see my low-fat fettucine carbonara version recipe). Did you know that Homemade Hooplah's one year I've tried numerous carbonara recipes over the years, and this is the closest I've found (by far) to making. You can cook Carbonara Fettuccine using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carbonara Fettuccine
- It’s of cream of chicken.
- It’s of 1/2 can water.
- You need of 100 gram fettuccine.
- Prepare of 3 small egg yolk.
- You need of 1/4 cup grated parmesan.
- You need of 1 tsp Of xo Scallop.
- You need of Chili flake.
This fettuccine carbonara recipe from RAGڮ features our Classic Alfredo Sauce and three simple ingredients. This delicious pasta dish will make you feel like you're on vacation in Cuisine Italian. Carbonara sauce is a white sauce flavored with Parmesan cheese and bacon or ham. Fettuccine Carbonara Enjoy a classic Italian dinner with our Fettuccine Carbonara recipe.
Carbonara Fettuccine step by step
- Mix the egg yolk with grated parmesan cheese and set aside..
- Cook the fettuccine for 12 to 14 minutes then drain and set aside, reserve 1 cup of its pasta water.
- Bring to a simmer the cream of chicken with some water, mix well and off heat, add in the egg and cheese mixture and mix well.
- Add in the cooked fettuccine and mix well and serve.
- Fettuccine Top Chili Flake And XO Scallop Sauce And Enjoy.
I promise that once you try this Easy Fettuccine Carbonara you will never go back to the cream-laden. Classic Fettuccine alla Carbonara. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Turn one of the richest pastas around into a HEALTHY LIVING alternative with this Updated Fettuccine Carbonara. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Trim bacon and cut into chunks.