Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Yogurt Muffins. Chocolate Chip Banana & Zucchini Muffins. Combining the wet ingredients and sugar together before adding the dry ingredients helps to ensure that the batter is evenly mixed. Zucchini Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins are sure to be a family favourite!
Today's healthy zucchini muffins are hands-down one of my favorite muffin recipes I've ever baked. They are naturally sweetened with honey, and despite the fact that they contain no butter or oil, they are marvelously moist, thanks to the addition of Greek yogurt, mashed banana and zucchini. These banana zucchini chocolate chip muffins need to bake until set, domed, golden, and a toothpick comes out clean or with a few moist crumbs, but no batter. You can cook Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Yogurt Muffins using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Yogurt Muffins
- You need 1 box of banana bread mix.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded zucchini.
- Prepare 1 cup of yogurt.
- Prepare 1 bag of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 of large or 2 small mashed bananas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Brown sugar.
I based this zucchini banana chocolate chip muffin recipe off of my lovely honey whole wheat chocolate chip banana bread w hich uses whole wheat pastry flour. When you bake these, I highly recommend using whole wheat pastry flour. It's a lighter whole wheat flour that keeps baked goods light and fluffy. Add-ins: Change the chocolate chips in this recipe for milk chocolate chips, mini chocolate chips, or white chocolate chips, instead of semi-sweet.
Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Yogurt Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°. Combine banana bread mix and all other ingredients (*except chocolate chips) in a large mixing bowl and beat on low for 1-2 mins..
- Once mixture is thoroughly combined, slowly fold in chocolate chips. Pour into cupcake baking tins or bread loaf baking pans, or both..
- Bake in oven for 30-45 mins or until muffins and/or bread are passing the "toothpick test" and are a nice golden color around the edges and tops..
- Top with extra sprinkles of brown sugar, extra chocolate chips, frosting, or whatever you desire! Enjoy!.
Apart from chocolate chips, there are plenty of other additions you can make to your muffins. Some raisins would make a great addition to this Zucchini Muffin recipe. In a large bowl combine banana, zucchini, eggs, applesauce, and vanilla. Add all remaining ingredients other than chocolate chips and stir until just blended. Paleo Double Chocolate Tahini Banana Muffins.