My Chorizo and Chicken Gratin 💜💚. Chicken and chorizo pasta is full of flavour and perfect for a speedy week-night supper. Juicy chicken pieces and spicy chorizo blend beautifully with the basil-infused tomato sauce. Choose chunky pasta shapes like penne or farfalle to trap the sauce, and serve with lashings of grated Parmesan cheese.
Using chorizo in your paella might not be the done thing Fry the chicken until the pieces are evenly browned, turning them regularly as they cook. High flavor fills each bowl of Chicken and Chorizo Stew–thanks to the saffron and chorizo. Add chicken to pan; bring mixture to a boil. You can cook My Chorizo and Chicken Gratin 💜💚 using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Chorizo and Chicken Gratin 💜💚
- You need of Onion chopped into chunky pieces.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Garlic crushed.
- It’s of Medium flavoured Chorizo sausage (1 large).
- It’s of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Sweet Pointed Pepper chopped into bite size pieces.
- Prepare of Sun dried Tomatoe Pesto.
- Prepare of Chicken soup.
- It’s of Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of Pepper black or rainbow.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Paprika.
Add chicken and cook for a couple of minutes each side. Meanwhile cut the chorizo into chunks and add to pot. At this point you may want to add some chilli powder to however hot you like it. Chicken with chorizo is a very simple and very tasty dish that you can have for a mid-week supper.
My Chorizo and Chicken Gratin 💜💚 step by step
- Heat up olive oil in the pan, when hot add the onions and fry for a minute then add the garlic.
- Fry for a minute stirring in the garlic..
- Add the tomatoes whole and stir..
- Then add the chorizo and fry and stir for 2 minutes.
- Next add the peppers and stir..
- Add the sundries tomato pesto and mix in..
- Add the chicken soup and bring to the boil and turn down and simmer for 5 minutes.
- In the bowl add the breadcrumbs and add the salt pepper and paprika and mix..
- Add the breadcrumb mix to the pan of chorizo mix stir in and leave to simmer for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with a crispy Salad 😃.
In this recipe I substitute chorizo with a lovely halal. In this dish, chorizo, a spicy Spanish sausage, combines with chicken, chickpeas, tomatoes, and garlic to make a warming dinner. My One Pot Spanish Chicken and Chorizo recipe gets a healthy flavour bump from the chorizo, paprika and garlic. It's dark because of the paprika in the chorizo and the rub for the chicken which is seared then popped in the oven to finish cooking. So this recipe is dedicated to you – the readers of.