Quick Cooking ★ 30-minute Garlic Potato Gratin.
You can cook Quick Cooking ★ 30-minute Garlic Potato Gratin using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Cooking ★ 30-minute Garlic Potato Gratin
- Prepare of handfuls Frozen potatoes (pre-cut for french fries).
- You need of Margarine.
- It’s of Onion.
- You need of Bacon.
- You need of Garlic chips.
- You need of White flour.
- Prepare of Milk (as high in fat as possible).
- You need of Chicken bouillon or consommé.
- You need of handfuls Shredded cheese.
Quick Cooking ★ 30-minute Garlic Potato Gratin instructions
- Place the potatoes in gratin bowls and microwave until warm. Alternatively, fry them in a frying pan, with a small amount of oil!.
- Meanwhile, fry the onion and bacon in margarine..
- Stir in about 2 tablespoons of flour, then add the garlic chips..
- Stir in the milk, a little at a time. Season with the chicken bouillon and black pepper. Let it simmer until it's quite thick..
- Pour the sauce over the potatoes..
- Top each dish with a handful of cheese..
- Bake in a oven-toaster or boiler (or fish grill) until it browns to a delicious-looking color..