Easy Allergen Free Pancakes, this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can have Easy Allergen Free Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Allergen Free Pancakes :
- Prepare 2 cups of gluten-free flour.
- It’s of My flour blend doesn't have xanthan gum.
- You need 3 of Tblsp ground flax.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2-4 of Tblsp raw sugar (your sweetness preference).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1-1 1/4 cups of water or milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of apple sauce.
- It’s 1 of Tblsp apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla (optional).
Easy Allergen Free Pancakes instructions
- I grind my own flour blend and do not add xanthan gum. If your blend has it you may omit 1 Tblsp of ground flax..
- Turn griddle on between 250° and 300°. Each appliance is different, test cook a pancake to make sure it's not too hot..
- Thoroughly mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl. If using a liquid sweetener add it after mixing dry ingredients..
- Pour in the rest of the ingredients. If using water, warm water activates the flax meal quicker..
- Add the apple cider vinegar last. Mix well. It will bubble. If batter is too thick add more liquid, an 1/8 cup at a time..
- Pour onto griddle. When the tops start to bubble flip.
- We mix in chocolate chips or frozen blueberries. If you use frozen blueberries you usually need to add a little extra liquid. They also take a little longer to cook..