Mike's Garlic Linguini Alfredo. Great recipe for Mike's Garlic Linguini Alfredo. My seven year old culinary students wanted to make their parents a romantic Valentines dinner tonight and that's exactly what they did! This is a super creamy, crazy rich, totally delicious alfredo recipe!
To save time, the kiddos employed pre-steamed hard shell clams and canned baby clams. The location you selected currently does not allow online ordering. Please change your location to create an order. You can cook Mike's Garlic Linguini Alfredo using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Garlic Linguini Alfredo
- Prepare of ● For The Noodles.
- It’s as needed of Al Dente Artisinal Garlic Linguini Noodles.
- It’s as needed of Garlic Olive Oil.
- You need to taste of Fine Minced Basil.
- Prepare of ● For The Garlic Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Parmesan Cheese [shreadded – or Gruyere works as well].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese [shreadded].
- You need 2 tbsp of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 Stick of Kerrygold Garlic Herb Butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 Can of Artichokes [fully drained – chopped].
- You need 1 Can of Black Olives [halved].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley [+ reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 4 oz of Can Sliced Mushrooms [or 1/2 cup fresh].
- It’s to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of ● Sides/Options.
- You need to taste of Grilled Chicken.
- Prepare to taste of Crab Meat.
- You need to taste of Fresh Clams.
- Prepare to taste of Shrimp.
- Prepare as needed of Garlic Bread.
- Prepare as needed of Garden Salad.
Cook linguini as directed on box. While noodles cook heat butter and garlic in small saucepan over medium heat until butter is melted and garlic is browned. Add cream and heat until bubbling. Add cheese, parsley, basil, salt and pepper.
Mike's Garlic Linguini Alfredo instructions
- Here's what you'll need in steps 1 thru 3..
- Kerrygold and Philadelphia brands pictured..
- 3 minute Garlic Linguini pictured..
- Chop all veggies and and add everything to the pot. Simmer for 15 minutes..
- Or, if you're feeling lethargic like my 7 year old student was today – feel free to cheat with the Ragu or Bertoli brands of Alfredo. They don't carry that odd metallic taste that most brands do. Just use 2 jars and a good splash of heavy cream. Enjoy!.
- Heat your oven and begin to make your garlic bread..
- Boil your water and add a drop of oil, a tsp of salt and fresh basil, Boil as per manufacturers directions.This specific brand takes only 3 minutes..
- Drain your noodles and lightly drizzle with garlic olive oil. Toss well..
- Plate your dish and garnish with fresh parsley and parmesan cheese. Enjoy!.
Pour sauce over noodles, stirring gently until all are well coated. This Lobster Pasta in Creamy Alfredo Sauce was made from scratch using fresh lobster meat. I also assembled the creamy Alfredo sauce from four different ingredients, plus the lobster. The sauce is different from my basic Alfredo sauce recipe by one ingredient: garlic powder. This is an easy recipe that everyone should be able to follow without.