Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rollups. These Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll Ups are all of the flavors of classic Chicken Alfredo rolled up into lasagna noodles to make easy lasagna rolls. A simple weeknight dinner recipe that the whole family will love. I'm always looking for new, easy, recipes to make on busy weeknights and these Chicken Alfredo.
These roll ups are a dish everyone loves! I love sharing delicious and easy dinner recipes and these chicken alfredo lasagna roll ups are exactly that. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. You can cook Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rollups using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rollups
- You need 2 jars of Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 2 cans of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 package of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 box of lasagna noodles, boiled.
- Prepare 24 oz of ricotta cheese.
Rinse in cold water and drain well. Roll the noodle up towards the bare end. Place each lasagna roll up into the prepared casserole dish. Pour the remaining alfredo sauce over the lasagna roll-ups.
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rollups instructions
- First open cans and break up chicken with a fork.
- Next preheat oven to 425°.
- In a 13×9 dish spray non stick spray and lay out four noodles width wise..
- Use a tbsp spoon, spoon in 2 Tbsp and spread the Alfredo sauce lightly on the inside.
- Next layer ricotta cheese (about 2 tsp full or more).
- Lastly add in two table spoon of chicken.
- Roll up the noodle as tightly as you can.
- Continue to do this all noodles. You will have about 12 in this dish. (Note: if you need more you should have about 6 more noodles that fit nicely in an 8×8 dish).
- After all are rolled up top with the Alfredo sauce evenly and generously.
- Cover with tin foil and Bake for 25 mins..
Chicken Alfredo Rollups ~ Creamy and Delicious! Lasagna Noodles Stuffed with Chicken, Cheese and Garlic Alfredo Make for a Quick and Delicious Dinner! These Lasagna Roll Ups are freezer friendly and also make a great recipe to share with family and friends when they are sick, had a new baby or anything. Sometimes cooking for two just doesn't feel all that decadent. You bake a couple of chicken breasts or grill a piece of fish, and although it's delicious, it lacks that luxuriousness that something that you might cook for a crowd has, like a cheesy lasagna or a slow-cooked chunk of meat.