Easy Crockpot Pork Stew – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can easy and quick cook Easy Crockpot Pork Stew using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Next how you to achieve it.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Easy Crockpot Pork Stew :
- Prepare 1 lbs of any kind Pork and pork juices.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Set 2 cans of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of carrots.
- Set 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 can of green peas.
- make ready 1 can of light kidney beans.
- Set 1 can of black eye peas.
- It’s to taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need 1 of cap ful parsley flakes.
Easy Crockpot Pork Stew step by step
- Put everything in crockpot.
- Put on high cook 2 or 3 hrs.
- Then put on warm.
- Serve with sweet or plain cornbread.