Chicken Alfredo. Try Flavorful And Wholesome Chicken Alfredo—Where Healthy Meets Delicious! Discover A Wide Range Of Easy To Make Recipes With Knorr® Products Today! Relish Creamy Parmesan & Romano Cheese Sauce Topped With Tomato & Chicken.
Summer Squash Chicken Alfredo "I was looking for a copycat of a frozen dinner we used to buy, and this was it! Chicken Zucchini Alfredo "This was a fantastic recipe! Lasagna Alfredo A quick and easy chicken alfredo dinner with broccoli, zucchini, and red bell pepper. You can have Chicken Alfredo using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo
- You need 2 of chicken breast fillets.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 pound of pasta cooked.
- Prepare 6 pieces of bacon cooked and crumbled.
- It’s of Alfredo Sauce:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 cups of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of optional: mozzarella cheese to put on top.
The sauce is enriched by cream cheese. In a large skillet over low heat, melt cream cheese and butter; stir until smooth. Add the milk, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Made with creamy fettuccini pasta, heavy cream and parmesan, this traditional Italian pasta dish is simple and quick to make.
Chicken Alfredo instructions
- Pound chicken to about 1/2 inch thick..
- Dissolve salt in water and put chicken in. Then put in refrigerator for an hour..
- Once done marinating, cook chicken. Once it has cooled cut it up into bite size pieces..
- To start making Alfredo sauce: in a sauce pan melt butter..
- Add garlic and cook for a minute..
- Add the test of sauce ingredients and heat to boiling..
- Once boiling, reduce heat and simmer for 12 minutes or until sauce has thickened..
- Mix in pasta, bacon, and cheese..
- Cook to make sure everything is warm..
- Top with mozzarella cheese if you would like..
Chicken Alfredo Recipes Creamy fettuccine Alfredo is turned into a mouth-watering chicken dish with these must-make recipes. Add veggies like broccoli or sun-dried tomatoes for extra flavor. Pour chicken and pan drippings over pasta. In a heavy sauce pan, begin to heat cream cheese and butter on medium heat; slowly add milk. Stir until all clumps are out, add cheese, continue to stir, then add pepper.