Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadilla – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can easy and quick brew Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadilla using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. after that how you to make ready this.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadilla :
- Set 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 8 slices of thick cut bacon.
- You need 8 oz of Mexican style shredded cheese.
- It’s 4 of burrito size tortillas.
- Set 2 tsp of chicken seasoning (I used McCormick brand).
- It’s 1/4 cup of ranch.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadilla step by step
- Preheat large skillet on medium high heat..
- Using kitchen scissors or a sharp knife, cut bacon into 1/2 pieces. Add bacon to preheated skillet. Cook until bacon is cooked all the way through but not overly crispy. This step will take 8 to 10 minutes..
- While bacon is cooking, flatten chicken breasts until they are roughly 1/2 inch thick. Season both sides of chicken breast with chicken seasoning..
- Drain bacon in paper towel lined bowl to absorb the grease. Add chicken breasts to pan and cook on each side for 4 minutes using the residual bacon grease left in the pan..
- Remove cooked chicken breasts from the pan and allow to cool for a couple of minutes. Then cut the chicken into 1/2 pieces. Combine the cut chicken and bacon in a bowl with the ranch and stir thoroughly..
- Reduce heat on pan to medium low. Spray with cooking spray to prevent sticking and to help brown the tortilla. Lay tortilla flat in pan and add 1/4 of the chicken bacon ranch mixture and 2 oz of cheese to one half of the tortilla. Fold over the other half and cook the quesadilla on each side for three minutes. When finished, the tortilla should be golden brown on both sides and the cheese should be melted..
- Carefully remove the quesadilla from the pan. Allow to cool for a couple of minutes and then cut into wedges. Enjoy!.