Shrimp and Tilapia Alfredo. This is my version of Ruby Tuesday's New Orleans Tilapia. Tilapia fillets are baked then topped with alfredo sauce, sauteed red peppers and garlic cooked shrimp. I'm not very good at copycatting recipes, but we had this last night and it was mighty fine.
Let me know how this recipe works out!! themexicangirl. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Heat a large straight-sided skillet over high heat. You can have Shrimp and Tilapia Alfredo using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Tilapia Alfredo
- Prepare 1 box of angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 1 can of Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 lb of white deveined shrimp.
- Prepare 2 of tilapia filets.
- You need dash of garlic powder.
- Prepare dash of Badia chopped onion seasoning.
- Prepare dash of Tony chachere's creole seasoning.
- You need dash of Red pepper flakes seasoning.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of sea salt.
Remove shrimp from pan, leaving garlic. Take the pan out and flip the shrimp and tilapia to the other side. Add in some butter and heavy cream and the chives. You can use fresh if you want.
Shrimp and Tilapia Alfredo instructions
- Bring pot of water to a boil to cook the pasta and sprinkle in the salt. Once the water starts to boil add the pasta and cook the time stated on the box..
- Season the shrimp and tilapia with the garlic powder, onion seasoning, creole seasoning, and red pepper flakes..
- Heat up two skillets with olive oil (I used nonstick); put the shrimp in one skillet and the fish in the other..
- Make sure all the shrimp is pink and the tilapia is browned on both sides..
- At this time the pasta should be done, go ahead and drain it. Add some olive oil to it so it doesn't stick..
- Add the tilapia, shrimp, Alfredo sauce and mix well. Garnish with some parsley flakes and serve. Enjoy!!.
Trusted Results with Alfredo shrimp tilapia recipe. Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe: Giada De Laurentiis : Food Network. Food Network invites you to try this Fettuccine Alfredo recipe from Giada De Laurentiis. Shrimp Fettucine Alfredo – All Recipes. Rich and creamy Alfredo sauce with Parmesan cheese, garlic and plenty of shrimp.