Spicy Shrimp and Sausage Alfredo. I was tasked with making a spicy Cajun pasta for a work function. I loosely followed your recipe and it was so tasty! Add the shrimp and cooked, drained pasta to the first skillet.
My Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Alfredo pasta! You don't want to miss the bloopers at the end. Lol Let me know if you try this! You can cook Spicy Shrimp and Sausage Alfredo using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Shrimp and Sausage Alfredo
- Prepare 1 lb of Shrimp (Frozen peeled devained).
- You need 1 lb of Sausage links.
- It’s 1 packages of Fettuccine Noodles.
- You need 1/2 of White Onion.
- You need 1 of Jalapeño.
- You need 2 (32 oz.) of Newman's Own Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning (to taste).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Place in zip-top plastic freezer bags. Salt: Generously season your cooking water with salt. A few teaspoons per quart of water is a good place to start. Flip shrimp over and cook another minute or two.
Spicy Shrimp and Sausage Alfredo instructions
- Start boiling Noodles with 1 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Chop onion and Jalapeño and cook with Sausage and 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Remove cooked Sausage, Jalapeño and onions.
- Cook Shrimp in remaining oil adding Creole Seasoning.
- Once Noodles are complete drain noodles and shrimp and add Alfredo Sauce. Mix well and ENJOY!.
Then remove to a plate and set aside. While pasta is cooking, season shrimp with cajun seasoning, salt and pepper. The Best Spicy Alfredo Pasta Recipes on Yummly Smoked Sausage Alfredo with Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage, Ham And Spaghetti Alfredo, Fettuccine Alfredo.. I am excited to be teaming up with Gold'n Plump to bring you today's healthy recipe!