Alfredo chicken pasta bake. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Does anyone just get intense, show stopping cravings for Alfredo? Alfredo sauce is so darn good and creamy and rich and just yummy!
A comfort food classic that's perfect for feeding a crowd! My family enjoys a good hearty pasta dish such as chicken parmesan pasta , seafood pasta , and this ultra creamy and decadent chicken alfredo. This Chicken Alfredo Bake is pure comfort food! You can cook Alfredo chicken pasta bake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Alfredo chicken pasta bake
- You need 1 box of mostacholi pasta.
- It’s 3 of large chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 can of Alfredo sauce (I use one roasted garlic and one 3 cheese Italian blend).
- It’s 6 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 dash of basil.
- It’s 1 of Italian dressing.
Penne pasta in a rich and creamy sauce is mixed with succulent chicken breast, then topped with cheese, then baked to perfection. It's a hearty and delicious dish, perfect for feeding a hungry crowd. Chicken casseroles are a classic comfort food and the creamier the better, in. Add broth, heavy cream, and pasta, and bring to a boil.
Alfredo chicken pasta bake step by step
- Put chicken breasts in a large freezer bag and fill with Italian dressing. Let that sit in the fridge for an hour or so..
- Microwave chicken breasts to about 70% done, then dice into small chunks.
- Cook pasta.
- Mix everything in a large bowl except half of the cheese, then place in a large baking dish..
- Bake for about 45 minutes at 350. Top with the rest of the cheese until it melts. Enjoy!.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Chicken Alfredo or fettuccine Alfredo with chicken is an Italian classic that can be found on restaurant menus all over the United States. Although the two terms are often used interchangeably, fettuccine is actually the name of the pasta that is used in the dish and Alfredo is the name of the sauce. This Chicken Alfredo Bake is your favorite chicken Alfredo recipe in creamy casserole form. Hearty pasta gets tossed with luscious Alfredo sauce and juicy chicken then layered with a hidden layer of provolone cheese and sour cream that melts when baked for a ridiculous amount of velvety creamy, cheesy gooey goodness!