My first post in the year 2019 (kunun gari da gaya). That's for the goddess to be able to bless you. That was because there're no changes in the Class that given to you in a noisy place. Heyun Kunun, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir.
My name is Yuu Bakuryusai, I'm in first year high school and a little more sturdier than normal people, by a little more I If you don't like a particular user's posts, consider blocking (from their profile page) instead. This recipe is a variation of a Greenstone recipe as originally submitted by: J O Olajide, Department of Food Science and Kunun zaki, a non-alcoholic beverage produced from millet and spices (ginger, cloves, red and black pepper) the method of preparation of the drink is described below. Kunun Gyada is a Hausa-fulani gruel, The preparation ingredients consist of raw groundnuts, local rice, sugar and if desired, Tamarind spice ('Tsamiya' in Hausa) for taste. You can cook My first post in the year 2019 (kunun gari da gaya) using 1 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My first post in the year 2019 (kunun gari da gaya)
- You need 2 of millet,3 pieces chilli,4 pieces cloves,3 pieces black papper,2 pieces dried ginger,little cinnamon.
A bowl of rice is divided in two halves, the first half is boiled, while the other half is ground. kunun aya is a very nutritious drink that is easy to prepare. it is a drink that most people are looking for to buy. To succeed in kunun aya business you. Tiger nuts are not actually nuts in the real sense but tubers, they share the same chemical composition and characteristics with tubers and nuts. I'm benefiting so much from all the post, especially the recipes.
My first post in the year 2019 (kunun gari da gaya) instructions
- Wash ur millet and remove any dirty..
- Allow it to dry,then add the peppers and take it to grinder to make it into powder form..
- After that,sieve and remove the chaff..
- Put water on allow it to boil. Dilute the millet powder(niether watery nor too thick) and keep aside..
- For the gaya(millet balls) half cup of millet powder 1 teaspoon of sugar cold water as required Mix the ingredients,add water gradually gradually until well combined(the dough shld be as thick as like chinchin dough) When the water boils,pinch amount of the dough,use ur fingers and makes it lnto ball shape,immerse into the boiled water,keep doing this until u finish it.Cover and leave the gaya to cook very well..
- When it done,pour the boiled water including the gaya into that diluted millet powder(u kept aside).
- Turning it in other to combine very well. u can also dilute little out of the millet powder and use it as gasara.Ur kunun gari is ready. U can take it with moi-moi or akara as u see in the picture.Enjoy!.
Today I decided to share a little. Tigernut drink is highly nutritious and all natural ingredients no need to @Debbie,des is not d famous kunu,des one is Kunun Aya,d famous one frm how I learnt it U dnt add date,tigernut(aya) and coconut. In a major boost for Indian students, the UK government has today announced a new two-year post-study work visa, expanding opportunities for talented international students to build successful careers in the UK. Die Saudi-Araberin Rahaf al-Kunun wollte vor ihrer Familie nach Australien fliehen, strandete aber in Bangkok. Rahaf al-Kunun mit der kanadischen Außenministerin Chrystia Freeland am Flughafen in Toronto © Carlos Osorio/ Reuters.