Chicken Alfredo Dumplings. I LOVE chicken & dumplings so when I found this I added my own spin to it and lowered the fat and calories. This is the best chicken and dumplings I've ever had which is amazing since I'm never satisfied with my cooking! Chicken Alfredo Dumplings Just something easy to throw together.
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Or swap the chicken with beef or lamb, your choice. You can cook Chicken Alfredo Dumplings using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Dumplings
- It’s 1 can of Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 packages of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 can of biscuits.
- You need 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
For this recipe I make my own dumpling dough. It's super easy and way better than store bought ones. Click here to see my homemade dumpling wrappers. If you also want to make your own, what I would recommend is to prepare the dough first.
Chicken Alfredo Dumplings instructions
- Mix Alfredo sauce with cheese, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Set aside..
- Boil and shred chicken. Add chicken to Alfredo sauce..
- Open can of biscuits and cut each into four pieces. Roll dough into balls and place into lightly greased glass cook ware (or a pan)..
- Pour mixture over dough balls. Sprinkle extra cheese on top..
- Place in heated oven 350* and bake for 1 hour..
- If making a larger meal, cook for 1 1/2 hours for all of the dough to cook..
Cook your chicken if you are not using pre-cooked. Cook – In a pan, cook the veggies and stir in the flour, evaporated milk and chicken stock. Bring to a boil and add the chicken and seasoning. Make the dumplings – Whisk together the dry ingredients and then stir in the wet to form the dough. If chicken cordon bleu and stromboli had a baby, this would be it.