Alfredo porkchops. The Best Pork Chops Alfredo Sauce Recipes on Yummly Ragu Pork Chops Alfredo, Pork Chops With Grapes And Almonds, Glazed Pork Chops With Noodles Alfredo Season the chops with garlic powder, salt and pepper and brown well on both sides. Sauté the mushrooms in the hot skillet until almost tender; scatter over the pork chops.
Add in some cheese and let them melt over the pork chops. Pour some Alfredo sauce over the pork chops. Cook rice and vegetables according to package directions. You can cook Alfredo porkchops using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Alfredo porkchops
- Prepare 1 of jar Bertelli Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 4 of thick boneless porkchops.
- Prepare 1 packages of good seasons Italian seasoning.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dry hidden valley ranch mix.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of parsley flakes.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
Tender flavorful moist and absolutely delicious. My husband and son both gave this one a big thumbs up. Season pork chops with salt and pepper and garlic powder to taste. Melt butter in a large skillet.
Alfredo porkchops step by step
- Add all ingredients, except porkchops..
- Mix with a whisk until thoroughly blended..
- Add porkchops, making sure they are submerged in sauce..
- Set crockpot on high for 5 hours..
- Serve with mash potatoes..
Add pork chops; brown on both sides. Add chicken broth to the skillet and stir, loosening browned bits as you stir. Remove the chops and transfer them to a plate. Add the sliced onion, minced garlic and sliced mushrooms and cook until soft and the moisture from the mushrooms has cooked off. The flavors are simple and delicious, make it one of our go-to Autumn favorites.