Easy Creamy Chicken Flautas – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can easy and quick concoct Easy Creamy Chicken Flautas using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you to make ready this.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Easy Creamy Chicken Flautas :
- make ready 1 (10 oz) of can shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- Set 1/4 cup of shredded Mexican blend cheese.
- make ready 1 of tspn garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/4 of tspn cayenne.
- It’s 4 of corn tortillas.
- It’s 1/3 inch of Vegetable oil.
Easy Creamy Chicken Flautas step by step
- Combine drained chicken, sour cream, cheese, and spices in bowl..
- Wrap tortillas in paper towel and microwave for 30 seconds to make soft and rollable..
- Spoon filling down center of tortillas, and roll tightly, leaving the opening on bottom.
- Heat about a third inch of vegetable oil in a sauté pan to medium heat and fry opening side down for 2-4 minutes, then flip and fry for another 2-4 minutes or until golden brown. TIP: press down with a spatula for the first minute to keep them closed. If they start to open once flipped you can hold them together with tongs for a min..
- Set on paper towel for 3-5 minutes to remove excess oil and crisp.
- FINITO! Take a cooksnap & let me know what you think! :).