Hefeweizen Pancakes, this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can cook Hefeweizen Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hefeweizen Pancakes :
- You need of unbleached all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of organic sugar.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of hefeweizen (wheat beer).
- You need of lemon juice.
Hefeweizen Pancakes instructions
- Preheat griddle to 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Mix flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt in a large glass bowl. Once thoroughly combined, make a well in the center..
- Simultaneously pour in beer and lemon juice. Make sure you have six ounces of liquid beer, and pour the beer close to the bowl to keep it from foaming too much..
- Whisk wet ingredients into dry ingredients until just combined. Do not over mix!.
- Allow batter to sit for 5-7 minutes..
- Pour batter onto hot griddle in 1/3 cup portions. Cook 1-2 minutes on each side..