Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can easy and quick cooking Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. then how you to make ready it.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) :
- Set 2 1/2-3 cups of cooked chicken (cut into small cubes).
- make ready 2 cups of white rice, cooked.
- It’s 1 can of pinto beans, drained and rinsed.
- make ready 1 1/2 cups of frozen corn.
- make ready 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese, separated in 1/2.
- Set 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of salsa (your favorite kind and heat level).
- Set 2 tbs of jalapeño, diced.
- You need 1 tbs of taco seasoning.
- Set of Garnish with chopped cilantro, diced red onion, sliced black olives, avocado slices, lime wedges, and/or salsa.
Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) preparation
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients (only 1/2 of the cheese) in a mixing bowl..
- Pour mixture into a 9×9 baking dish and top with remaining cheese. Place in preheated oven for 25 mins..
- Remove from oven and let stand for at least 5 mins. Top with optional garnishes, serve and enjoy!.