Chicken Alfredo Pasta. Try Flavorful And Wholesome Chicken Alfredo—Where Healthy Meets Delicious! Discover A Wide Range Of Easy To Make Recipes With Knorr® Products Today! Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of.
Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken. This Chicken Alfredo recipe is perfect for a tasty homemade and easy weeknight meal. Made with creamy fettuccini pasta, heavy cream and parmesan, this traditional Italian pasta dish is simple and quick to make. You can have Chicken Alfredo Pasta using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Pasta
- Prepare of Pasta.
- Prepare 1 box of Fettuccine Noodles ( I used half)16oz.
- You need of Salt.
- You need 1 packages of Chicken Fajitas Strips (use much as u like)cut into bit size.
- Prepare 16 oz of Classic Alfredo Sauce.
- You need of Basil (I only used a few dashes).
This is how to make a One Pot Chicken Alfredo Pasta with al dente pasta and a silky creamy sauce. Add the cream and parmesan at the end to avoid gluggy sauce and unevenly cooked pasta. Watch the video and see how easy this is! This is not meant to be an authentic Italian pasta.
Chicken Alfredo Pasta instructions
- Boil fettuccine according to package I sprinkle salt in while boiling..
- Drain pasta and add alfredo sauce and chicken fajitas strips..
- Cook on low heat about 10 minutes..
- Remove from heat and enjoy..
Instant Pot(R) Creamy Chicken and Leek Alfredo. Recipe of the Day Baked Chicken Alfredo. In a pan over medium-high heat, melt butter, then add the chicken breast. Season with salt, pepper, oregano, and basil. Remove from heat and set chicken aside.