Banana Bread Overnight Oats, this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can cook Banana Bread Overnight Oats using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread Overnight Oats :
- You need 1 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- It’s 1 of large spotty banana (or 2 smaller ones).
- It’s 1/2 cup of yogurt of choice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk of choice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of sweetener of choice (optional).
- Prepare 2 tsp. of chia seeds (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- You need of Toppings of choice.
Banana Bread Overnight Oats instructions
- Start by mashed the banana in a large bowl. Then add in the yogurt, milk, sweetener, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Stir well to combine. Then stir in the oats and chia seeds..
- Divide the mixture into two airtight containers (such as pint sized mason jars), place on the lids and store in the fridge overnight (or for at least 5 hours)..
- That's it! Top it with whatever sounds good to you when you go to eat it and enjoy! It will be on the thicker side, so if you'd like it thinner, then stir in a splash of milk..