Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti "cheesy". Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti Ingredients: To make this Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti recipe, you will need: Pasta: Feel free to use any shape (ziti, penne, fettuccine, etc.) and variety (classic, whole-wheat, gluten-free, etc.) of pasta that you prefer. Shredded, cooked chicken: I either shred a rotisserie chicken, or use leftovers from this baked chicken breasts recipe. Tender chicken and pasta in an ultra creamy, cheesy homemade alfredo sauce make this Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti an incredibly easy and filling weeknight meal.
We're a family that loves pasta, and one look through our recipes here will prove it. From this Baked Chicken Spaghetti to the more recent Lasagna Soup, pasta is made a lot in our home. This Baked Chicken Alfredo Ziti recipe came after making Slow Cooker Baked Ziti, which has a traditional tomato based sauce and is entirely made in the crockpot. You can have Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti "cheesy" using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti "cheesy"
- You need 2 box of Ziti noodles.
- You need 1 packages of Thin cut chicken breast.
- It’s 2 cup of Need to buy 2 large cups of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 packages of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 2 packages of Italian style shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of Parmesan shredded cheese.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Garlic and onion powder.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Parsley flakes.
- You need 2 can of Ragu Alfredo sauce.
Chicken Αlfredo Bαked Ziti Delicious chicken αnd ziti αre tossed with α lighter αlfredo sαuce αnd bαked up to cheesy perfection. Cook the pasta al dente in a large stockpot of well-salted boiling according to package instructions. Return pasta to the stockpot and add chicken and alfredo sauce. Gently toss to combine until the pasta is evenly coated.
Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti "cheesy" instructions
- Boil water once boiled add ziti noodles and a pinch of salt.
- While noodles boil start to rinse the chicken cut fat of and cut in small pieces.
- Put a little butter in pan cook chicken season with Italian seasoning salt and pepper.
- By the time your chicken is cooked noodles should be done drain noodles put in a large tin pan.
- Put Both cups of cheese in a large bowl with 2 eggs stir and season add a handful of shredded mozzarella and stir.
- Add the ricotta cheese from bowl to tin pan and stir.
- Add 2 jars of the Alfredo sauce and stir then add all packages of cheese save a hand full.
- Drizzle the top with sauce cover with cheese and sprinkle parsley flakes.
- Oven on 400 for 40 minutes.
To make this oven baked pasta dish, you will need the following ingredients (go to the recipe below for exact quantities and instructions): Penne pasta: penne is the best pasta to use for this baked alfredo, but you can also use rigatoni, farfalle, ziti, or cavatappi; Unsalted butter; All-purpose flour; Garlic In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Chicken casseroles are a classic comfort food and the creamier the better, in my opinion! This easy cheesy Chicken Alfredo Bake is super hearty main, packed with flavor, rich and creamy. It's made with a handful of simple ingredients but delivers on deliciousness, perfect for hectic weeknights. This easy, cheesy pasta casserole is packed with palate-pleasers like creamy Alfredo sauce and shredded mozzarella that everyone in your family will love, plus white-meat chicken and chopped broccoli for a hearty dose of protein and veggies.