Shrimp Alfredo. Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo. Remove shrimp from pan, leaving garlic. Reduce heat to moderately-low and stir in the fettucine.
The shrimp was so delicious and the alfredo was creamy, cheesy and so amazing! We all were super impressed with how good this turned out. Skip the store bought Alfredo sauce and make it at home. You can have Shrimp Alfredo using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Alfredo
- You need of salt.
- Prepare 1 box of Fettuccine Noodles.
- You need 1 medium of onion.
- It’s 2 lb of medium shrimp.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s of pepper.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It’s of italian seasoning.
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 16 oz of Alfredo Sauce.
Fettuccine alfredo is one of life's greatest comfort foods. It's creamy, cheesy, carb-y, and super super flavorful. We especially love this version because the shrimp adds lots of extra flavor and. This shrimp alfredo pasta is made with fettuccine in a creamy parmesan sauce, topped with sauteed garlic shrimp.
Shrimp Alfredo instructions
- Starr boiling water in a pot to cook fettuccine noodles. Add salt to water to season noodles. Once noodles are done. Drain water and put back in the pot leaving just a little bit of pasta water at the bottom..
- Cut 1 onion into slivers. Set to the side..
- Peel and clean shrimp. Rinse and set aside..
- Heat a pan with olive oil and butter. Add onions to pan and cook until tender. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder..
- Once onions have cooked down add shrimp to the pan. Cook until shrimp are pink..
- Add Alfredo sauce to shrimp and onions. Season with Parmesan cheese and Italian Seasoning..
- Add mixture to noodles and mix together. Add more sauce if needed. Eat and enjoy!.
An easy dinner that tastes like it came from a fancy restaurant! Shrimp fettuccine alfredo is one of my favorite dishes to order when I go out to eat. Freshly ground black pepper Creamy Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Pasta is such a classic meal that is brought to its BEST with Shrimp. This meal takes little effort and is so creamy and delicious the entire family will go crazy for! This Homemade Alfredo Sauce is one of the top recipes on the blog.