Super Tasty Veggie "Meatloaf". My favorite meatloaf in the whole world!!! Even my sister will eat it and she hates meatloaf! To cook a frozen meatloaf, take the frozen meat loaf out the day before you want to cook it and let it thaw in the refrigerator.
Everyone has a recipe for meatloaf, but we truly believe that this is about as good as it gets. It takes all the best additions and puts it in one meatloaf that is topped with the most delicious glaze. We've stuck with tradition on this recipe. You can have Super Tasty Veggie "Meatloaf" using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super Tasty Veggie "Meatloaf"
- Prepare 1 of turnip cabbage.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- It’s 3 of courgettes.
- It’s 100 g of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 50 g of flour.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tunisian spice mix.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
I'm not big on leftovers, so I've pared down my recipes to serve two. We thought this was a great meatloaf recipe! The only changes I made were to omit the green pepper and to top it with BBQ sauce. Trick your friends with this tasty veggie meatloaf.
Super Tasty Veggie "Meatloaf" instructions
- Shred the courgettes,carrots and turnip cabbage, salt them well, put them away for approx 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, press out the juice from the veggies and discard it..
- Cut the onion into small pieces, smash the garlic cloves. Mix them to the veggies.
- Mix half of the breadcrumbs, the flour and the beaten eggs and oil with the veggies. The result should be like regular meatloaf texture. Add the chili powder and tunisian spice mix. Form small balls and roll them in the other half of the breadcrumbs..
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and arrange the veggie meatloafs. Bake them until breadcrumbs are golden and inside not raw anymore. Super yummy!!!.
Trick your friends with this tasty veggie meatloaf. Full of fibre, protein and most importantly flavour — it's the perfect dish for Meatless Monday. Our family loves this ground beef meatloaf so much that I normally bake two at a time so I have an extra one to eat for leftovers! Egg meatloaf recipes – how to make sausage and egg meatloaf. Easy meatloaf recipe to cook a traditional meatloaf stuffed with sausage, boiled eggs, and more.