Tasty Ground Beef Special. Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox. Tasty by BuzzFeed – Do Not Sell My Data. We, and our partners, use technologies to process personal information, including IP addresses, pseudonymous identifiers.
Ground beef is perfect for more than just chili. It's ideal for many other kinds of soup, too! I replaced the ground beef with flank steak that I cut into tiny cubes – talk about delicious! You can have Tasty Ground Beef Special using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tasty Ground Beef Special
- You need 1 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 4 of small potatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of beef gravy.
- You need of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Prepare of garlic.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of butter.
I added a bit more liquid than suggested because I was nervous based on some previous. Is ground beef inspected and graded? All meat transported and sold in interstate commerce must be federally inspected. Department of Ground beef exported to the U.
Tasty Ground Beef Special instructions
- Season beef with salt, pepper, and garlic then fry ground beef..
- While beef is frying cut potatoes like a chip, thin. and cut onion like a ring..
- Put potatoes and onions in separate pan season with salt,, pepper, and garlic. Set temperature to medium high. then put oil, and butter on top of potatoes..
- When beef is finished cooking put in a bowl and set aside. Using the beef pan with beef grease in it empty the potatoes and onion pan into the beef pan and continue to cook..
- When potatoes are finished cooking add the cooked ground beef to pan, as well as the beef gravy. continue to cook and mix through until the gravy is heated..
S. from USDA-approved eligible nations must meet all safety standards applied to foods produced in the United States. This hearty ground beef stew is a simple combination of lean ground beef, potatoes, and carrots. Beef stock gives the stew its essential beefy flavor, while a basic flour and water slurry thickens the liquids. It's an excellent campfire stew as well. Just throw everything together in the Dutch oven and simmer.