Chicken Quesadillas with salsa – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can easy and quick cook Chicken Quesadillas with salsa using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. then how you to cook this.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Chicken Quesadillas with salsa :
- You need 250 gr of chicken breasts.
- Set 1 tbsp of ground red onion and garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Set of Salt.
- make ready 1/2 of red paprika (slice it).
- make ready 1/2 of Onion (slice it).
- make ready 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Set 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Set 4 of large tortillas.
Chicken Quesadillas with salsa preparation of
- Cut the chicken breasts in to dice size.
- Season chicken breasts with red onion, garlic, paprika, chilli, oregano, black pepper and salt.
- Heat vegetable oil in a non stick skillet.
- Add the chicken, and cook it until cooked through.
- Add Onion and Paprika.
- Remove the chicken and place it into a plate.
- Preheat a large non stick skillet over medium high heat.
- If it's already hot enough, place the tortilla in the non stick skillet for 2 minutes, and then flipp it.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on one half of the tortilla, followed by chicken, paprika, and onion, and the last add some mozzarella cheese.
- Fold it in half.
- Let it cooked for 3 minutes more each side.
- You can check the video how to cook this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/rTH7JFC_ZEs.