Simple tasty tuna sandwich – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try. What makes the best ever tuna sandwich? It's all in the combination of ingredients—the best tuna you can find, cottage cheese and mayo, and My parents started making tuna salad sandwiches this way years ago and, as far as I'm concerned, theirs is the best and only way to make a tuna fish sandwich. This is a very easy and tasty sandwich recipe for lunch box and breakfast using canned tuna. This tuna sandwich recipe uses mayonnaise.
It's the only tuna melt I make and my husband is a convert from the traditional kind to mine! How to Make a Tuna Sandwich. During World War I, canned tuna became a popular source of protein for Allied soldiers and has increased in popularity among Western countries ever since, particularly in the form of the tuna fish. You can easy and quick cook Simple tasty tuna sandwich using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you to achieve it.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Simple tasty tuna sandwich :
- make ready Can of tune with veg oil.
- It’s 1 of whole Pickles or 10 pieces of pickle slices.
- Set 2-1/2 tsp of Mustard.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Mayo.
- You need of Tasted bread or sandwich bread.
How to Make a Tuna Sandwich. A quick and easy tuna fish sandwich. Perfect for college students and kids. With just mayo the sandwich will be plain.
Simple tasty tuna sandwich instructions
- Pour out oil in tuna.
- Mix mustard and mayo and cut whole pickles into slices but if u have the slices on use that and add tuna mix and spread on bread.
- Toast the toast it tastes more amazing toasted but u can also use without toasting spread evenly cut in half and enjoy try it and leave pictures of the way u made it.
I usually add a little bit of BBQ sauce, honey dijon mustard and a little bit of relish. Other people like to add diced celery, onion, or anything else you find in your fridge. Looking for recipes for tuna salads? Taste of Home has the best tuna salad recipes from real cooks, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. Bring back those days with a simple lunch that satisfies your nostalgic cravings for a simple, homemade sandwich.