Chicken Bacon Alfredo. Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. In a large skillet, bring ¼ cup water to a boil.
Fry (or microwave) bacon until crispy, allow to cool. Rinse chicken breasts; coat generously with bread crumbs; fry in olive oil on medium/high heat until cooked through. Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. You can have Chicken Bacon Alfredo using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Alfredo
- It’s 1 packages of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 2 each of jars of Ragu savory bacon Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- You need 1 packages of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oregano.
One-Pot Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pasta Have you yet discovered One Pot Pastas? Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Just as delicious as the Alfredo on the Olive Garden Menu, this Chicken Alfredo is full of flavour.
Chicken Bacon Alfredo instructions
- Boil the chicken.
- Boil the lasagna noodles till tender, put a small amount of oil in pot..
- Preheat oven to 350. Once chicken is cooked shred in a large bowl.
- Add both cans of Ragu and 11/2 cups of mozzarella cheese. Stir all together.
- Drain lasagna noodles. Spray an 8×8 or 10×13 pan with nonstick cooking spray..
- Layer bottom of pan with noodles, spoon mixture on top and gently spread over noodles..
- Keep repeating layering noodles and mixture till there is no more..
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese all over top layer of noodles and then generously sprinkle oregano all over top of the cheese..
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
- Take out enjoy with salad and bread sticks.
The DIFFERENCE is this one includes NO HEAVY CREAM and contains only a quarter of the calories than the usual Alfredo recipe, with broccoli included for added flavour and texture. Let bacon drain on paper towels, reserving drippings in skillet. Remove chicken, and shred with forks. Cook the chicken with the salt and pepper. Add the milk, parmesan, parsley, and bacon, bringing to a boil.