Easy creamy chicken and garlic alfredo. It's time for homemade chicken fettuccine alfredo! We love this cheesy creamy garlic pasta! A big bowl of this amazing comfort food will fuel and soul and make the bellies happy.
It is easy to pull together and kid friendly. I love to serve it with Cheese Garlic Bread and Bacon Wrapped Asparagus. My son is absolutely in love with this pasta. You can have Easy creamy chicken and garlic alfredo using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy creamy chicken and garlic alfredo
- It’s 1 box of penne or ziti pasta.
- Prepare 2 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s dash of salt.
- It’s dash of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of chicken breast(roughly 2 Chicken breasts).
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of A medium sized pot.
- Prepare 1 of frying pan.
- It’s 1 1/2 of jars of classico four cheese alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
He says that I have one up on the Olive Garden. Easy creamy chicken and garlic alfredo step by step. First,Start boiling water for pasta in a pot. Add one tablespoon of olive oil.
Easy creamy chicken and garlic alfredo step by step
- First,Start boiling water for pasta in a pot. Add one tablespoon of olive oil..
- Next, start cutting the chicken. Cut into bite sized pieces. While cutting chicken, turn on frying pan to medium heat adding the other 2 tablespoons of olive oil into the pan..
- Now, add chicken to frying pan and let cook.add salt and ground black pepper to chicken stirring occasionally. You want your chicken to be nice and juicy, slightly brown. Dont cook it too long or your chicken will be dry!Once chicken starts to brown add minced garlic to pan..
- When chicken is done cooking, shut it off,cover pan, and tend to your pasta. Your pasta should already be cooking by now. Cook for however long the box says to according to the pasta you choose..
- When your pasta is done, drain and put back in the pot. If you want, you can simmer your alfredo sauce but if it isn't refrigerated there is really no need. Add butter, and stir in chicken evenly..
- Finally, add your alfredo sauce, mix again, and your chicken alfredo is done! Serve with garlic bread, brushetta, or by itself. Enjoy!.
Now, add chicken to frying pan and. This recipe for chicken alfredo bake is a creamy,. Add the garlic, Parmesan cheese, heavy cream and nutmeg to the saucepan. This recipe for chicken alfredo bake is a. Bring to a simmer and cover with a lid.